Aareal Bank AG (OTCMKTS:AAALF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 700 shares, a decline of 79.4% from the April 30th total of 3,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Aareal Bank Stock Performance
Shares of AAALF stock opened at $31.99 on Friday. Aareal Bank has a 52-week low of $24.50 and a 52-week high of $33.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $31.99 and its 200 day moving average price is $31.99.
About Aareal Bank
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aareal Bank (AAALF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Aareal Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aareal Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.