Abacus Property Group (OTCMKTS:ABPPF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,000 shares, a decline of 30.6% from the April 30th total of 7,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Abacus Property Group Stock Performance
Shares of Abacus Property Group stock opened at C$1.80 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of C$1.80. Abacus Property Group has a one year low of C$1.80 and a one year high of C$1.80.
About Abacus Property Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Abacus Property Group (ABPPF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Abacus Property Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Abacus Property Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.