ABN AMRO Bank (OTCMKTS:AAVMY – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,700 shares, an increase of 352.9% from the April 30th total of 1,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 25,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
ABN AMRO Bank Stock Performance
ABN AMRO Bank stock opened at $15.51 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $15.89 and a 200-day moving average of $15.24. ABN AMRO Bank has a one year low of $8.47 and a one year high of $17.93.
About ABN AMRO Bank
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ABN AMRO Bank (AAVMY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for ABN AMRO Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ABN AMRO Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.