Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACFN – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,100 shares, a drop of 95.3% from the April 30th total of 23,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 79,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Acorn Energy Price Performance
Shares of ACFN opened at $0.28 on Friday. Acorn Energy has a one year low of $0.25 and a one year high of $0.62. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.32 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.34. The firm has a market capitalization of $11.16 million, a PE ratio of -14.00 and a beta of 0.82.
Acorn Energy Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acorn Energy (ACFN)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Acorn Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acorn Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.