American Bio Medica Co. (OTCMKTS:ABMC – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 99.0% from the April 30th total of 10,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 23,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
American Bio Medica Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS ABMC opened at $0.01 on Friday. American Bio Medica has a twelve month low of $0.01 and a twelve month high of $0.03. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.01.
About American Bio Medica
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Bio Medica (ABMC)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for American Bio Medica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Bio Medica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.