Anglo American plc (OTCMKTS:AAUKF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 107,600 shares, a growth of 78.4% from the April 30th total of 60,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 43.0 days.
Anglo American Trading Up 2.7 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:AAUKF opened at $28.69 on Friday. Anglo American has a one year low of $27.74 and a one year high of $50.50. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $31.36 and a 200-day moving average of $36.36.
About Anglo American
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anglo American (AAUKF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Anglo American Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anglo American and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.