Asia Broadband, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AABB – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 382,700 shares, a drop of 87.3% from the April 30th total of 3,010,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 17,728,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Asia Broadband Stock Performance
Shares of AABB opened at $0.03 on Friday. Asia Broadband has a one year low of $0.02 and a one year high of $0.09. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.03 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.03.
Asia Broadband Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asia Broadband (AABB)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Asia Broadband Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asia Broadband and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.