Centrica plc (LON:CNA – Get Rating) insider Amber Rudd bought 2,105 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 25th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 116 ($1.44) per share, for a total transaction of £2,441.80 ($3,037.06).
Amber Rudd also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 27th, Amber Rudd bought 1,951 shares of Centrica stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 104 ($1.29) per share, for a total transaction of £2,029.04 ($2,523.68).
- On Monday, February 27th, Amber Rudd bought 1,942 shares of Centrica stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 105 ($1.31) per share, for a total transaction of £2,039.10 ($2,536.19).
Centrica Stock Performance
Shares of Centrica stock opened at GBX 118.40 ($1.47) on Friday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 111.79 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 101.81. The firm has a market capitalization of £6.70 billion, a P/E ratio of -910.77, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.48 and a beta of 1.23. Centrica plc has a 12 month low of GBX 65.78 ($0.82) and a 12 month high of GBX 120.70 ($1.50). The company has a current ratio of 0.95, a quick ratio of 0.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 313.83.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Centrica Company Profile
Centrica plc operates as an integrated energy company in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, North America, and internationally. The company operates through British Gas Services & Solutions, British Gas Energy, Centrica Business Solutions, Bord Gáis Energy, Energy Marketing & Trading, and Upstream segments.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Centrica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centrica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.