Equities research analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Golden Minerals (NYSE:AUMN – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Golden Minerals Stock Performance
Shares of Golden Minerals stock opened at $0.17 on Thursday. Golden Minerals has a 52-week low of $0.16 and a 52-week high of $0.40. The stock has a market cap of $30.32 million, a PE ratio of -2.16 and a beta of 0.86.
About Golden Minerals
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Golden Minerals (AUMN)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.