Equities research analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Avalon (NYSE:AWX – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Thursday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Avalon Trading Up 2.2 %
Shares of NYSE:AWX opened at $2.35 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.89, a current ratio of 0.81 and a quick ratio of 0.74. Avalon has a fifty-two week low of $2.29 and a fifty-two week high of $4.40.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avalon (AWX)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Avalon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avalon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.