Equities researchers at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Barnwell Industries (NYSE:BRN – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Thursday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Barnwell Industries Stock Performance
NYSE BRN opened at $2.65 on Thursday. Barnwell Industries has a 52-week low of $1.89 and a 52-week high of $3.33. The stock has a market cap of $26.39 million, a P/E ratio of 11.52 and a beta of 0.39.
Barnwell Industries Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Barnwell Industries (BRN)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Barnwell Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barnwell Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.