Ecofin Digital Payments Infrastructure Fund (NYSEARCA:TPAY – Get Free Report) dropped 1.1% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $24.90 and last traded at $25.32. Approximately 200 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 91% from the average daily volume of 2,203 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.61.
Ecofin Digital Payments Infrastructure Fund Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $25.32.
- Five stocks we like better than Ecofin Digital Payments Infrastructure Fund
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Ecofin Digital Payments Infrastructure Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ecofin Digital Payments Infrastructure Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.