Liquor Stores N.A. Ltd. (TSE:LIQ – Get Free Report)’s stock price was up 1.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$9.28 and last traded at C$9.25. Approximately 106,114 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 10% from the average daily volume of 117,621 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$9.08.
Liquor Stores N.A. Trading Up 1.9 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is C$9.25.
Liquor Stores N.A. Company Profile
Liquor Stores N.A. Ltd. engages in the retail of wines, beers, and spirits in Canada and the United States. As of March 14, 2018, the company operated 230 retail liquor stores consisting of 174 stores under Liquor Depot, Liquor Barn, and Wine and Beyond brand names in Alberta; 33 stores under Liquor Depot and Liquor Barn brand names in British Columbia; and 22 stores under Brown Jug brand name in Alaska.
- Five stocks we like better than Liquor Stores N.A.
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Liquor Stores N.A. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liquor Stores N.A. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.