Pharming Group (NASDAQ:PHAR – Get Free Report) shares gapped up before the market opened on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $12.27, but opened at $12.90. Pharming Group shares last traded at $12.90, with a volume of 1,995 shares.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, HC Wainwright reiterated a “buy” rating and set a $37.00 target price on shares of Pharming Group in a research note on Thursday, August 3rd.
Pharming Group Stock Performance
About Pharming Group
Pharming Group N.V., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes protein replacement therapies and precision medicines for the treatment of rare diseases in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company's commercialized product is RUCONEST, a plasma-free rhC1INH protein replacement therapy for the treatment acute hereditary angioedema (HAE) attacks.
- Five stocks we like better than Pharming Group
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- How to Capitalize on Netflix’s Accelerating Recovery
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- 5 Undervalued Stocks To Secure Your High Yield Portfolio
Receive News & Ratings for Pharming Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharming Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.