Points.com Inc. (TSE:PTS – Get Free Report) (NASDAQ:PCOM)’s share price traded down 0% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$32.14 and last traded at C$32.16. 403 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 20,861 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$32.17.
Points.com Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.51, a quick ratio of 1.26 and a current ratio of 1.35. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is C$32.16. The company has a market cap of C$480.57 million and a PE ratio of 169.26.
Points.com Company Profile
Points.com Inc provides technology solutions to loyalty industry in the United States, Europe, and internationally. It offers Currency Retailing for its members to get more of their currency, whenever they need it; Travel Accrual for its members to book any hotel, car, or activity and earn currency; Everyday Accrual for members to earn currency on day-to-day purchases; Travel Rewards for members to redeem their currency for hotel stays and car rentals; Everyday Rewards for members to redeem their currency for more than travel; and Currency Utility for members to do so much more with currency.
- Five stocks we like better than Points.com
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Why Ambarella’s 20% Decline is a Strong Signal for New Investment
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Why Analysts Love These 2 Car Sales Platforms, And Avoid Dealers
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- A Significant Reversal is in Sight for These 5 Med Tech Companies
Receive News & Ratings for Points.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Points.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.