Aixtron Se (ETR:AIXA – Get Free Report) shares fell 0.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as €34.26 ($37.24) and last traded at €34.68 ($37.70). 181,939 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 2,170,000 shares. The stock had previously closed at €34.97 ($38.01).
Aixtron Stock Down 0.2 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is €32.54 and its 200 day simple moving average is €29.83. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66, a current ratio of 3.13 and a quick ratio of 2.05. The company has a market capitalization of $3.93 billion, a PE ratio of 34.99, a P/E/G ratio of 2.38 and a beta of 0.59.
Aixtron Company Profile
AIXTRON SE, together with its subsidiaries, provides deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The company also engages development of deposition processes, such as equipment, consulting and training, customer support, and service for equipment, as well as peripheral equipment and services.
- Five stocks we like better than Aixtron
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- 3 Online Retailers To Revamp Your Shopping List With
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- 3 Bitcoin Stocks To Watch Following Grayscale’s Legal Victory
- What is the S&P/TSX Index?
- The Top 5 High Yield Blue Chip Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Aixtron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aixtron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.