Calix Limited (ASX:CXL – Get Free Report) insider Mark Sceats purchased 100,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 24th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$4.39 ($2.83) per share, for a total transaction of A$439,000.00 ($283,225.81).
Calix Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.95, a quick ratio of 1.77 and a current ratio of 7.09.
Calix Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Calix
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- 3 Online Retailers To Revamp Your Shopping List With
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 3 Bitcoin Stocks To Watch Following Grayscale’s Legal Victory
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- The Top 5 High Yield Blue Chip Dividend-Paying Tech Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Calix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.