Fortescue Metals Group Limited (OTCMKTS:FSUMF – Get Free Report) saw a large increase in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,487,800 shares, an increase of 7.5% from the July 31st total of 7,894,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2,652.4 days.
Fortescue Metals Group Stock Performance
Shares of Fortescue Metals Group stock opened at $13.84 on Thursday. Fortescue Metals Group has a one year low of $9.35 and a one year high of $16.15. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $14.38 and its 200 day moving average is $14.31.
About Fortescue Metals Group
- Five stocks we like better than Fortescue Metals Group
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- This is How Salesforce.com Gets Back to its All-Time High
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- 3 Online Retailers To Revamp Your Shopping List With
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- 3 Bitcoin Stocks To Watch Following Grayscale’s Legal Victory
Receive News & Ratings for Fortescue Metals Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fortescue Metals Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.