Altitude Group plc (LON:ALT – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Friday . The stock traded as high as GBX 52 ($0.66) and last traded at GBX 52 ($0.66), with a volume of 175455 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at GBX 49 ($0.62).
Altitude Group Trading Up 6.1 %
The firm has a market cap of £36.84 million, a P/E ratio of 4,900.00 and a beta of 1.41. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 42.46 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 42.57. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.97, a quick ratio of 2.36 and a current ratio of 1.93.
About Altitude Group
Altitude Group plc owns and develops the technology solutions and services in North America and the United Kingdom. The company offers patented technology platform to its network with a built-in supply chain, as well as combines an e-commerce trading platform with a cloud-based CRM and order management system for business intelligence requirements; e-commerce website solutions with in-built patented online designer and pre-loaded product databases; patented online design solutions; and virtual sample services that allow personalized design on a product with imprint technique.
- Five stocks we like better than Altitude Group
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Altitude Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altitude Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.