Altium Limited (ASX:ALU – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Friday, September 1st, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, September 25th will be given a dividend of 0.29 per share on Monday, September 25th. This represents a yield of 0.6%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, September 3rd. This is a boost from Altium’s previous final dividend of $0.26.
Altium Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.62, a current ratio of 2.81 and a quick ratio of 2.96.
Altium Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Altium
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 3 Stocks to Buy Now Ahead of Seasonal September Tailwinds
Receive News & Ratings for Altium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.