Atlas Pearls Limited (ASX:ATP – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Friday, September 1st, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Monday, September 25th will be paid a dividend of 0.003 per share on Monday, September 25th. This represents a yield of 6.73%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Sunday, September 3rd.
Atlas Pearls Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.70, a quick ratio of 0.63 and a current ratio of 4.79.
Atlas Pearls Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Atlas Pearls
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- 3 Stocks to Buy Now Ahead of Seasonal September Tailwinds
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- 3 Health Companies with Healthy Insider Buying and Market Support
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Pearls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Pearls and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.