Atlas Pearls Limited (ASX:ATP – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Friday, September 1st, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, September 25th will be paid a dividend of 0.003 per share on Monday, September 25th. This represents a yield of 6.73%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, September 3rd.
Atlas Pearls Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 4.79, a quick ratio of 0.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.70.
About Atlas Pearls
- Five stocks we like better than Atlas Pearls
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- 3 Stocks to Buy Now Ahead of Seasonal September Tailwinds
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Pearls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Pearls and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.