Lithium & Boron Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LBTI – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $25.11 and last traded at $25.11, with a volume of 6 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $0.00.
Lithium & Boron Technology Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $5.32 and its 200 day simple moving average is $3.48.
Lithium & Boron Technology Company Profile
Lithium & Boron Technology, Inc manufactures and sells boric acid and related compounds for use in industrial and consumer applications in the People's Republic of China. The company was formerly known as SmartHeat Inc and changed its name to Lithium & Boron Technology, Inc in October 2019.
- Five stocks we like better than Lithium & Boron Technology
- How to Invest in Social Media
- 5 Critical Takeaways From MongoDB’s Q2 Results for AI Investors
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- 3 Stocks to Buy Now Ahead of Seasonal September Tailwinds
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 3 Health Companies with Healthy Insider Buying and Market Support
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium & Boron Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium & Boron Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.