Alstom SA (EPA:ALO – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of €25.71 ($27.95) and traded as high as €25.85 ($28.10). Alstom shares last traded at €25.45 ($27.66), with a volume of 680,628 shares trading hands.
Alstom Trading Down 1.6 %
The business’s 50 day moving average is €26.41 and its two-hundred day moving average is €25.70.
Alstom Company Profile
Alstom SA offers solutions for rail transport industry in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Pacific, the Middle East, Central Asia, and Africa. The company offers rolling stock solutions comprising people movers and monorails, light rails, metros, commuter trains, regional and intercity trains, high-speed trains, and locomotives; asset optimization, cybersecurity, connectivity, digital passenger, and security and city mobility solutions; and signaling products, such as urban, mainline, and freight and mining signaling.
- Five stocks we like better than Alstom
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Alstom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alstom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.