C&C Group plc (LON:CCR – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2,026.20 ($25.54) and traded as low as GBX 135.60 ($1.71). C&C Group shares last traded at GBX 136.60 ($1.72), with a volume of 1,607,893 shares trading hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Barclays restated an “overweight” rating and set a GBX 200 ($2.52) price objective on shares of C&C Group in a research note on Thursday, May 25th.
C&C Group Stock Performance
About C&C Group
C&C Group plc manufactures, markets, and distributes beer, cider, wine, spirits, and soft drinks in the Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, and internationally. The company offers its products primarily under the Tennent's, Bulmers, Magners, Orchard Pig, Heverlee, 5 Lamps, Fête, Blackthorn, Seven Summits, Dowd's Lane, Chaplin & Cork's, Celedonia Best, and Addlestones brand name.
- Five stocks we like better than C&C Group
- How to Invest in Energy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for C&C Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for C&C Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.