Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited (OTCMKTS:DPZUF – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 5.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $35.06 and last traded at $35.06. Approximately 600 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 158% from the average daily volume of 233 shares. The stock had previously closed at $33.09.
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $33.12 and a 200-day simple moving average of $40.42.
About Domino’s Pizza Enterprises
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited operates retail food outlets. The company holds franchise rights for the Domino's brand in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Luxembourg, Denmark, and Taiwan. It operates a network of 3,396 stores. Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited was founded in 1983 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Domino’s Pizza Enterprises
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Domino's Pizza Enterprises Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Domino's Pizza Enterprises and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.