Evotec (NASDAQ:EVO – Free Report) had its target price upped by HC Wainwright from $12.00 to $14.00 in a report released on Thursday morning, MarketBeat Ratings reports. HC Wainwright currently has a buy rating on the stock.
Evotec Trading Down 0.3 %
Shares of EVO opened at $11.81 on Thursday. Evotec has a 12-month low of $7.80 and a 12-month high of $13.49. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.41, a quick ratio of 3.09 and a current ratio of 3.18.
- Five stocks we like better than Evotec
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- How the NYSE and NASDAQ are Different, Why That Matters to Investors
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Evotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.