Several other analysts have also recently commented on the company. Nordea Equity Research cut Ørsted A/S from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report on Thursday. Credit Suisse Group raised shares of Ørsted A/S from an underperform rating to a neutral rating in a research note on Thursday, July 13th. DNB Markets upgraded shares of Ørsted A/S from a sell rating to a hold rating in a report on Thursday. Stifel Nicolaus assumed coverage on Ørsted A/S in a report on Tuesday, July 11th. They set a hold rating for the company. Finally, BNP Paribas downgraded Ørsted A/S from an outperform rating to a neutral rating in a research note on Wednesday, August 30th. Seven research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have issued a buy rating to the company. According to data from MarketBeat, the company currently has a consensus rating of Hold and a consensus target price of $716.67.
Ørsted A/S Price Performance
About Ørsted A/S
Ørsted A/S, together with its subsidiaries, develops, constructs, owns, and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, renewable hydrogen and green fuels facilities, and bioenergy plants. It operates through Offshore, Onshore, and Bioenergy & Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than Ørsted A/S
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Ørsted A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ørsted A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.