Vera Bradley (NASDAQ: VRA) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/31/2023 – Vera Bradley was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 8/31/2023 – Vera Bradley had its price target raised by analysts at Noble Financial from $8.00 to $10.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2023 – Vera Bradley was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c” rating.
- 8/17/2023 – Vera Bradley is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Vera Bradley Stock Up 1.0 %
NASDAQ:VRA traded up $0.07 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $7.24. The stock had a trading volume of 387,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 269,560. The stock has a market cap of $223.72 million, a P/E ratio of -12.27 and a beta of 2.02. Vera Bradley, Inc. has a 12-month low of $2.84 and a 12-month high of $7.73. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $6.60 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.97.
Vera Bradley (NASDAQ:VRA – Get Free Report) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 30th. The textile maker reported $0.33 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.12 by $0.21. The firm had revenue of $128.17 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $130.95 million. Vera Bradley had a positive return on equity of 7.28% and a negative net margin of 3.73%. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned $0.08 earnings per share. On average, sell-side analysts anticipate that Vera Bradley, Inc. will post 0.6 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Trading of Vera Bradley
Vera Bradley, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and sells women's handbags, luggage and travel items, fashion and home accessories, and gifts. It operates through three segments: Vera Bradley Direct, Vera Bradley Indirect, and Pura Vida. The company offers bag products, such as totes, crossbodies, satchels, clutches, backpacks, baby bags, and lunch bags; accessories, including ID holders, lanyards, wallets, wristlets, eyewear, scarves, hair accessories, and various technology accessories; bracelets, rings, and necklaces under Pura Vida brand name; and travel products consisting of rolling luggage, cosmetics, and travel and packing accessories, as well as travel bags comprising duffel and weekend bags.
- Five stocks we like better than Vera Bradley
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for Vera Bradley Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vera Bradley Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.