ADVFN Plc (LON:AFN – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 5.4% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 17 ($0.21) and last traded at GBX 17.50 ($0.22). Approximately 5,032 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 12,430 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 18.50 ($0.23).
ADVFN Trading Down 5.4 %
The company has a market capitalization of £8.05 million, a P/E ratio of -218.75 and a beta of 0.42. The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 18.23 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 25.03. The company has a quick ratio of 0.55, a current ratio of 0.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 12.28.
ADVFN Plc, together with subsidiaries, develops and provides financial information primarily through the Internet and research services in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company offers stock, crypto, forex, and commodity market information to the private investors, and other international retail markets.
- Five stocks we like better than ADVFN
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for ADVFN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADVFN and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.