Atco Ltd. (TSE:ACO – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, July 13th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 7th will be given a dividend of 0.476 per share on Saturday, September 30th. This represents a $1.90 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 6th.
Atco Price Performance
Atco (TSE:ACO – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 27th. The company reported C$0.77 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C$0.76 by C$0.01. The company had revenue of C$1.10 billion during the quarter.
- Five stocks we like better than Atco
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- 3 Clean Energy Stocks Priced Dirt Cheap
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Disney’s Return To High Margins May Be Your Easiest Win This year
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Anthropic Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Atco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.