Belvoir Group PLC (LON:BLV – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Monday, September 4th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 14th will be given a dividend of GBX 5 ($0.06) per share on Friday, October 27th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.27%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 14th. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Belvoir Group Stock Performance
Shares of BLV stock opened at GBX 234 ($2.96) on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.80, a quick ratio of 0.84 and a current ratio of 1.10. The firm has a market capitalization of £87.21 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,142.50 and a beta of 1.01. Belvoir Group has a one year low of GBX 162.23 ($2.05) and a one year high of GBX 240 ($3.03). The company has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 207.81 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 203.42.
Belvoir Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Belvoir Group
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- This is a Golden Time to Buy Beaten Down Oil Stocks
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- 3 Emerging Market Stocks To Cushion FED Hikes
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- 3 Clean Energy Stocks Priced Dirt Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Belvoir Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Belvoir Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.