CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA (ETR:CWC – Get Free Report) shares dropped 2.1% on Monday . The stock traded as low as €88.50 ($95.16) and last traded at €88.70 ($95.38). Approximately 2,351 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 83% from the average daily volume of 13,650 shares. The stock had previously closed at €90.60 ($97.42).
CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA Stock Down 2.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.01, a current ratio of 1.40 and a quick ratio of 0.70. The firm has a market capitalization of $628.00 million, a P/E ratio of 12.30, a P/E/G ratio of 2.68 and a beta of 1.09. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is €92.22 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is €92.79.
About CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA
CEWE Stiftung & Co KGaA operates as a photo service and online printing provider in Germany and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Photofinishing, Retail, and Commercial Online Printing. It offers photo prints, photo books, wall pictures, photo calendars, greeting cards, phone cases, and other photo gifts.
- Five stocks we like better than CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA
- What Are Dividends? Buy the Best Dividend Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.