Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. downgraded shares of ENN Energy from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Friday, July 7th.
ENN Energy Price Performance
About ENN Energy
ENN Energy Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the investment, construction, operation, and management of gas pipeline infrastructures; and integrated energy, and vehicle and ship refueling stations in the People's Republic of China. It operates through five segments: Retail Gas Sales Business, Integrated Energy Business, Wholesale of Gas, Construction and Installation, and Value Added Business.
- Five stocks we like better than ENN Energy
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- What’s a Sound Playbook for Investors During Election Years?
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for ENN Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ENN Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.