Highcroft Investments Plc (LON:HCFT – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, September 5th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, September 21st will be paid a dividend of GBX 23 ($0.29) per share on Friday, October 20th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.07%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 21st. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Highcroft Investments Stock Down 3.2 %
LON:HCFT opened at GBX 750 ($9.47) on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 806.63 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 860.85. Highcroft Investments has a one year low of GBX 750 ($9.47) and a one year high of GBX 1,050 ($13.26). The company has a market capitalization of £39.08 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -547.45 and a beta of 0.35. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.42, a quick ratio of 2.87 and a current ratio of 5.24.
About Highcroft Investments
- Five stocks we like better than Highcroft Investments
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- NIO Is The Deep Value Play Nobody Wants To Talk About
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- This is a Golden Time to Buy Beaten Down Oil Stocks
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- 3 Emerging Market Stocks To Cushion FED Hikes
Receive News & Ratings for Highcroft Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Highcroft Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.