MNC Media Investment Ltd (OTCMKTS:LTONY – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 42.2% on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. 113,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,408% from the average session volume of 7,500 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.26.
MNC Media Investment Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.15.
MNC Media Investment Company Profile
MNC Media Investment Ltd (MMIL), formerly Linktone Ltd., is a provider of services and content to a range of traditional and new media consumers and enterprises. The Company’s segments include China VAS, mobile game and PC game; Indonesia Digital Media, Media Content and Investment; Indonesia Digital Media; Media content, and Investment.
- Five stocks we like better than MNC Media Investment
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 8/28 – 9/1
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- 2 Stocks That Doubled EPS Estimates and Flashing Buy Signals
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Toyota vs Tesla: The Tortoise And The Hare Race Has A New Meaning
Receive News & Ratings for MNC Media Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MNC Media Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.