Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (CVE:PTU – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 11.1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05. Approximately 86,100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 346,104 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.05.
Purepoint Uranium Group Price Performance
The company has a market cap of C$20.88 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.50 and a beta of 1.89. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.65, a quick ratio of 9.30 and a current ratio of 4.55. The company’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.04 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.05.
About Purepoint Uranium Group
Purepoint Uranium Group Inc, a uranium exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of uranium properties in Canada. Its flagship project is the Hook Lake uranium project that consists of 9 claims covers an area of 28,598 hectares located in the Athabasca Basin, Northern Saskatchewan.
- Five stocks we like better than Purepoint Uranium Group
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 5 Ways to Play Retail that will Profit in 2023
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- This Is Why It’s Not Too Late For You To Buy Meta Stock
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Why Analysts Say GE’s Healthcare Spinoff Has $20 Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Purepoint Uranium Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Purepoint Uranium Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.