Australian Ethical Investment Limited (ASX:AEF – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Tuesday, September 5th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, September 20th will be given a dividend of 0.05 per share on Wednesday, September 20th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.09%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, September 5th. This is an increase from Australian Ethical Investment’s previous final dividend of $0.03.
Australian Ethical Investment Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.23, a current ratio of 2.05 and a quick ratio of 1.76.
Australian Ethical Investment Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Australian Ethical Investment
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- These 5 Dividend Aristocrats are Quality Stocks for AI Investing
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 3 Reasons Oshkosh Stock Is Headed to New Heights
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- The 3 Stocks To Play China’s Return To Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Australian Ethical Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Australian Ethical Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.