Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:BCYP – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $8.44 and traded as low as $8.21. Big Cypress Acquisition shares last traded at $8.44, with a volume of 15,335,101 shares.
Big Cypress Acquisition Price Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $8.44 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $8.44.
About Big Cypress Acquisition
Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. The company intends to acquire assets and businesses through a merger, capital stock exchange, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination. It primarily focuses in the life science sector. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than Big Cypress Acquisition
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 3 Under-Appreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- These 5 Dividend Aristocrats are Quality Stocks for AI Investing
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- 3 Reasons Oshkosh Stock Is Headed to New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.