Clear Street LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Newbury Street Acquisition Co. (OTCMKTS:NBSTU – Free Report) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor purchased 3,360 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $35,000.
Separately, Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC bought a new position in Newbury Street Acquisition during the 2nd quarter valued at approximately $702,000.
Newbury Street Acquisition Stock Performance
NBSTU remained flat at $10.65 during midday trading on Wednesday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $10.60 and a two-hundred day moving average of $10.42. Newbury Street Acquisition Co. has a one year low of $9.26 and a one year high of $11.19.
About Newbury Street Acquisition
Newbury Street Acquisition Corporation does not have significant operations. The company intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to focus on technology business in the consumer internet or media space, including sports and entertainment verticals.
- Five stocks we like better than Newbury Street Acquisition
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- These 5 Dividend Aristocrats are Quality Stocks for AI Investing
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- 3 Reasons Oshkosh Stock Is Headed to New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Newbury Street Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Newbury Street Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.