SKY Network Television Limited (ASX:SKT – Get Free Report) announced a final dividend on Wednesday, September 6th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 21st will be paid a dividend of 0.083 per share on Thursday, September 21st. This represents a yield of 3.73%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, September 6th. This is an increase from SKY Network Television’s previous final dividend of $0.07.
SKY Network Television Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.76, a current ratio of 1.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.19.
SKY Network Television Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than SKY Network Television
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- 3 Underappreciated Stocks with Nowhere to Go But Up
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- These 5 Dividend Aristocrats are Quality Stocks for AI Investing
- How to Invest in the FAANG Stocks
- 3 Reasons Oshkosh Stock Is Headed to New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for SKY Network Television Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SKY Network Television and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.