alstria office REIT-AG (ETR:AOX – Get Free Report) rose 2.1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as €4.90 ($5.27) and last traded at €4.90 ($5.27). Approximately 30,145 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 583,070 shares. The stock had previously closed at €4.80 ($5.16).
alstria office REIT Stock Down 2.0 %
The company has a market cap of $824.98 million and a P/E ratio of 1.54. The company has a quick ratio of 3.27, a current ratio of 3.68 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.00. The company has a fifty day moving average of €4.98 and a 200 day moving average of €5.70.
About alstria office REIT
Alstria office REIT AG is the leading real-estate operator focusing solely on German office property in selected German markets. Our strategy is based on the ownership and an active management of our properties throughout their entire life cycle, strong added-value services to our customers and deep knowledge of the markets in which we operate.
- Five stocks we like better than alstria office REIT
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- 2 Reasons GameStop Will Pop and 4 Why it Won’t
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- This is How to Get the Best Exposure to AI App Development
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Battle Of The Digital Payment Titans: Block, PayPal, And Visa
Receive News & Ratings for alstria office REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for alstria office REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.