Shares of Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ATXI – Get Free Report) traded down 6.4% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.73 and last traded at $0.74. 54,343 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average session volume of 473,325 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.79.
Avenue Therapeutics Stock Up 1.4 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $1.03 and a 200-day moving average of $1.08.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Avenue Therapeutics
Avenue Therapeutics, Inc, a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of rare and neurologic diseases in the United States. Its lead product candidate includes AJ201, which in a Phase 1b/2a clinical trial for the treatment of spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy; intravenous (IV) Tramadol for the treatment of post-operative acute pain; and BAER-101 for the treatment of epilepsy and panic disorders.
- Five stocks we like better than Avenue Therapeutics
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- This is How to Get the Best Exposure to AI App Development
- How to Invest in Energy
- 2 Reasons GameStop Will Pop and 4 Why it Won’t
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- Battle Of The Digital Payment Titans: Block, PayPal, And Visa
Receive News & Ratings for Avenue Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avenue Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.