Webjet Limited (ASX:WEB – Get Free Report) insider Denise McComish purchased 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Friday, September 1st. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$6.99 ($4.51) per share, for a total transaction of A$69,900.00 ($45,096.77).
Webjet Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.28, a current ratio of 1.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 28.84.
Webjet Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Webjet
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Battle Of The Digital Payment Titans: Block, PayPal, And Visa
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- These Quality Dividend Kings Grow their Dividends the Fastest
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- 3 Growth Stocks to Buy in September
Receive News & Ratings for Webjet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Webjet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.