Shares of Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund LLC (OTCMKTS:GDLC – Get Free Report) were up 1.2% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as 8.62 and last traded at 8.40. Approximately 27,400 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 56% from the average daily volume of 61,894 shares. The stock had previously closed at 8.30.
Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund Stock Down 0.7 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is 8.77 and its two-hundred day moving average is 7.35.
About Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund
crossword cybersecurity is a technology commercialisation company focusing exclusively on the cyber security sector. we work with research intensive european university partners to identify promising cyber security intellectual property (“ip”) from research that our industry partners tell us meet emerging real-world challenges.
- Five stocks we like better than Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- J&J Spinoff Kenvue is the New Dividend Aristocrat on the Block
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- 2 Reasons GameStop Will Pop and 4 Why it Won’t
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- This is How to Get the Best Exposure to AI App Development
Receive News & Ratings for Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.