Superior Gold Inc. (OTCMKTS:SUPGF – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 1.2% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 392,400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 753% from the average daily volume of 46,023 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.15.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, BMO Capital Markets lowered shares of Superior Gold from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating in a research report on Tuesday, May 23rd.
Superior Gold Price Performance
Superior Gold Company Profile
Superior Gold Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold resource properties. The company also sells silver. It owns and operates Plutonic gold mine located in Western Australia; and holds a 100% interest in the Hermes open pit project that covers an area of approximately 217 km² located to the southwest of the Plutonic gold mine.
- Five stocks we like better than Superior Gold
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- This is How to Get the Best Exposure to AI App Development
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 2 Reasons GameStop Will Pop and 4 Why it Won’t
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Battle Of The Digital Payment Titans: Block, PayPal, And Visa
Receive News & Ratings for Superior Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Superior Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.