51Talk Online Education Group Stock Up 2.0 %
Shares of COE opened at $8.98 on Tuesday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $8.26 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.79. 51Talk Online Education Group has a 52 week low of $4.40 and a 52 week high of $9.24. The stock has a market cap of $50.56 million, a P/E ratio of -4.99 and a beta of -0.49.
51Talk Online Education Group (NYSE:COE – Get Free Report) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, August 25th. The company reported ($0.51) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $6.26 million during the quarter. 51Talk Online Education Group had a negative net margin of 47.11% and a negative return on equity of 194.32%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About 51Talk Online Education Group
51Talk Online Education Group, through its subsidiaries, provides online English language education services to students in the People's Republic of China, the Philippines, and internationally. The company operates online and mobile education platforms that enable students to take live interactive English and Chinese lessons.
- Five stocks we like better than 51Talk Online Education Group
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- These 3 Wood Stocks are about to go on Discount
- How to Invest in Insurance Companies: A Guide
- Same Coin, Different Sides: 2 Observability Stocks Reverse Ways
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- 3 Stocks Awaiting Winter Winds of Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for 51Talk Online Education Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 51Talk Online Education Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.