Vicarious Surgical Inc (NYSE:RBOT – Get Free Report) CEO Adam David Sachs sold 13,754 shares of Vicarious Surgical stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 5th. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.97, for a total transaction of $13,341.38. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,783,514 shares in the company, valued at $1,730,008.58. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.
Adam David Sachs also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, August 21st, Adam David Sachs sold 24,251 shares of Vicarious Surgical stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $0.91, for a total transaction of $22,068.41.
- On Tuesday, June 20th, Adam David Sachs sold 4,142 shares of Vicarious Surgical stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $2.05, for a total transaction of $8,491.10.
Vicarious Surgical Price Performance
NYSE:RBOT opened at $0.95 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average is $1.36 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.92. Vicarious Surgical Inc has a 12 month low of $0.82 and a 12 month high of $4.57.
Institutional Trading of Vicarious Surgical
Hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the company. J.W. Cole Advisors Inc. purchased a new position in shares of Vicarious Surgical in the first quarter valued at $28,000. Barclays PLC grew its stake in shares of Vicarious Surgical by 541.6% during the fourth quarter. Barclays PLC now owns 14,840 shares of the company’s stock valued at $30,000 after acquiring an additional 12,527 shares in the last quarter. Bank of Montreal Can purchased a new stake in shares of Vicarious Surgical during the second quarter worth about $33,000. Verition Fund Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Vicarious Surgical during the second quarter worth about $36,000. Finally, Citigroup Inc. lifted its stake in shares of Vicarious Surgical by 1,758.2% in the second quarter. Citigroup Inc. now owns 20,868 shares of the company’s stock worth $38,000 after acquiring an additional 19,745 shares in the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 65.16% of the company’s stock.
Vicarious Surgical Company Profile
Vicarious Surgical Inc operates as a robotics technology company in the United States. The company focuses on developing and commercializing Vicarious System, a single-incision surgical robot that virtually transports surgeons inside the patient to perform minimally invasive surgery. Vicarious Surgical Inc was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Five stocks we like better than Vicarious Surgical
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Vicarious Surgical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vicarious Surgical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.