Asante Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:ASGOF – Get Free Report)’s share price fell 10.2% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$1.15 and last traded at C$1.15. 100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 2,159 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.28.
Asante Gold Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$1.11 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is C$1.24.
About Asante Gold
Asante Gold Corporation, a mineral exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mineral resource properties in the Republic of Ghana. It holds 100% interest in the Fahiakoba concession situated in the Ashanti and Central regions in the Republic of Ghana; and 90% interest in the Bibiani gold mine located in the western region of Ghana.
- Five stocks we like better than Asante Gold
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Asante Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asante Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.