Cairn Homes plc (LON:CRN – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Thursday, September 7th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 14th will be given a dividend of €0.03 ($0.03) per share on Friday, October 6th. This represents a yield of 2.77%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 14th. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Cairn Homes Price Performance
Shares of LON:CRN opened at GBX 95.90 ($1.21) on Friday. The company has a market cap of £642.45 million, a P/E ratio of 959.00 and a beta of 1.11. The company’s fifty day moving average is GBX 94.81 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 92.86. The company has a quick ratio of 0.22, a current ratio of 10.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 23.65. Cairn Homes has a 12-month low of GBX 69.40 ($0.88) and a 12-month high of GBX 102 ($1.29).
About Cairn Homes
- Five stocks we like better than Cairn Homes
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 9/4 – 9/8
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- The Best 5 Small Cap AI Companies to Buy Now
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Miso Robotics Stock: Is an IPO Coming Soon?
Receive News & Ratings for Cairn Homes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cairn Homes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.